Dramatic Writing/History/Theory: Assistant Professor
- Ph.D., Theatre History and Performance Studies, University of Pittsburgh (2014)
- Doctoral Certificate, Film Studies, University of Pittsburgh (2014)
- M.F.A., Dramaturgy, Stony Brook University (2007)
- Graduate Certificate, Cultural Studies, Stony Brook University (2007)
- B.A., English Literature and Theatre Arts, Rutgers College (2003)
- Office: McKibben 404Q
- Phone: 936.468.4490
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a dramaturg, she has worked on both professional and university productions in New Jersey, New York, and Pittsburgh, and her translation of Georg Buechner’s Woyzeck has been produced in New York and New Jersey. Her directing credits include Bert Royal’s Dog Sees God, Steve Martin’s Picasso at the Lapin Agile and her own translation of Woyzeck. She also currently serves on the board of the Nacogdoches Film Festival and has previously worked at the Stony Brook Film Festival.
Her research is focused on performances of violence, trauma, and terrorism, and her writing has been published in Film and History and in the anthology Recovering 9/11 in New York. She has presented her research at over 20 conferences throughout the United States and in England, including at ATHE, CDC, Film and History, MATC, MMLA, SETC and the Shaw Society.